LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• University degree/diploma (e.g. in Cibernetics-Economic Informatics, etc)
• English (fluent, verbally and written)
• Strong knowledge of business context and processes
• Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying Robotics solutions with Uipath
• Robotics configuration – architecture, design, development, maintenance
• Involve key business and IT stakeholders to clarify the process, participate in process definition and for testing (User Acceptance)
• Produce respective documents (e.g. Solution Definition Document)
• Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed
• Design a process architecture – create a reusable process architecture
• Develop and deploy processes
• Test the process and analyze the performance increase
• Provide support for solution testing to ensure alignment with the actual process
• Provide immediate post-project support for the configured robots