Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
• Monitoring calls/ cases to evaluate domain knowledge accuracy and communication ability.
• Provide regular performance feedback and coaching, and Coach outliers on a one to one basis and give feedback to Team Leader/Manager.
• Coaching agents and outliers on the floor with respect to domain and communication.
• Responsible for generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal purposes.
• Ensure the Internal monitoring are in sync with the external scores provided by the clients for the site.
• Provide weekly QA feedback to supervisors to help them analyze the trends with the team.
• Calibrate cases internally with the team to ensure minimum difference in the ratings.
• Conduct regular huddles with the various teams/ training batches to share client expectations and trends observed.
• Performance data analysis for the team and chalking out improvement plans and executing the same, for bottom quartile.
• Liaise with the customer counterparts, for any/all KT’s that happen.
• RCA on Fatal Errors and provide inputs for further training needs.
• Suggest Quality improvement plan.
• Refresher training on process, ticket documentation mandates, customer handling and communication skills.
• Focus on ensuring that technical skills are updated at all times for new support services.
• Help in updating the Knowledgebase.
English (Additional ITGBGESPFR would be an added advantage)
• Six sigma – Yellow / Green Belt (added advantage)
Experience & Skills required:
• 2+ year(s) experience as Quality analyst in BPO / Service desk environment
• Band: A3/B1
• Should have knowledge in Service Desk Operations
• Should have anawalytical & reasoning skills
• Ability to create Weekly & Monthly Quality reports for the management review
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw out meaningful, actionable summaries
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
• Should have effective coaching skills