Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in economics, accounting specialization preferred
- At least 2 years previous experience in the field of Accounting
- Very good knowledge of the office suite, especially MS EXCEL
- Courage to ask 'why?'
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- ERP knowledge (nice to have).
In this role you will:
- Be responsible of monitoring execution performance on Romanian projects across businesses. Support and challenge tender & execution teams in delivering profitable growth;
- Advise the Application Centre Managers on main areas of attention regarding the execution of projects (margins from quotation to completion/risks & opportunities);
- Be a proactive actor of Financial Statement Closing Process by ensuring project forecast at completion are updated (within the local Finance team);
- In collaboration with project managers, organize and animate project reviews on a regular basis (monthly) to ensure project execution progress is reviewed and mastered;
- Be a key driver of early risk and cost slippage identification in order to implement proper mitigation plans to protect and improve gross margin and cash.
Please submit your application ( Resume/ Cover letter) in English.