Billing Agent with French
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• Very good knowledge of French (B2 level);
• Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
• University degree or relevant experience in accounting;
• Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or other ERP is a plus;
• Work experience in shared services, process-based environment or service centers;
• Strong team spirit;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities;
• Good analytical skills along with a good sense of thoroughness;
• Very good communication skills.
• Prepare customer invoices according to billing conditions and instructions;
• Prepare intercompany invoices;
• Issue and send customer invoices including payments on customers’ self-pay sites;
• Issue credit reports;
• Issue monthly statements of account for internal and external clients;
• Update project information so that billing terms are always up-to-date;
• Update all project invoicing documentation in the central depository.
• Direct contract with the employer;
• Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
• Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
• Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
• Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
• CSR and sport activities;
• Open and dynamic environment;
• Flexible work schedule organized in two shifts: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month with the possibility of a maximum of 10 shifts of evening work per month (premium from the 6th shift of evening work).