CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage.
We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
Who we look for:
Qualification/experience in marketing, communications or web/on line content
2-4 yrs of experience in a previous marketing role, particularly around campaign management and online marketing
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
Strong analytical and evaluative skills
Comprehensive understanding of marketing principles
High level attention to detail
Experience in managing internal and external resources to deliver to project timelines
Ability to work across all levels of the organization
Developed project management skills
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Main tasks will cover:
- Develops and Implements marketing plan; prepares marketing and communication tactics, plans and objectives; plans and organizes promotional presentations; keeps marketing calendar updated
- Maintains the web and CHEP’s on line presence to support business strategic objectives
- Develops and produces promotional materials; its inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Ensure the Compliance to corporate identity standards across the subsidiary
- Performs Market data analysis on a regular base; manages market data repository
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Ensures the marketing budget spent in accordance with the plan. Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Raises POs; deals with marketing services suppliers in line with corporate policies and rules.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Represents the company in industry associations