This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Novartis Pharma Services Romania active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
If you are:
• A Master student, with the Psychology or any other Human Sciences related Faculty;
• Curious to learn and innovate;
• Passionate about written and verbal communication, with demonstrated ability to create engaging presentations;
• A strong project manager, with proven experience in coordinating projects;
• A team player, who enjoys collaboration;
• Flexible, with the ability to adapt to change;
• Fluent in English (spoken and written);
As a Novartis HR Intern, you will have the opportunity to experiment and participate in the design and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives, related to onboarding, recruitment, organizational development and others, supporting the overall activities of the HR Department.
We would love to hear from you! Please submit your application by the 31st of January 2019, at the latest.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.