Delivery Director, Timisoara
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- 10+ years’ experience managing teams in an outsourced/operations environment with multilingual teams;
- Great IT Business Knowledge;
- Ability to manage large teams (~ 200 people);
- Proven ability to meet SLA’s / metrics;
- Revenue/financial management;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Excellent business English;
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills;
- Creativity – focused on cost reduction/service improvement opportunities;
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities;
- Delivery focus;
- Proven focus on Continuous improvement and adding value to clients;
- Exposure to meeting sales targets or Maintains service quality and SLA attainment is a plus;
- Work with Accounts Managers to determine essential strategic approaches for pre-sales and sales could be an advantage.
- Great delivery of our services;
- Maintain and develop key client relationships;
- Own your accounts/projects and client metrics;
- Successfully implement processes and workflows into the team;
- Accountable for project delivery escalations and roll-offs;
- Drive continuous improvement for your own business unit;
- Assess and implementing change, strategic directions;
- Coach, develop and manage your direct reports (Delivery Managers);
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver results and develop team members.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!