This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The primary role of this position is to handle recruitment projects for IT Shared Service Center of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Collaborate with the manager and the HRBP to better understand the recruitment needs and maintain the relation with them through the entire process;
- Manage the relations with the collaborating recruitment agencies throughout the entire recruitment process;
- Communicates effectively with all the parts implicated in the recruitment process: HRBP, manager, candidate, recruitment agency;
- Post the aids on internal and external sites;
- Source the suitable candidates using different tools and recruitment channels;
- Evaluate the candidates from the motivational and behavioral point of view;
- Offers feedback to the candidates at the end of the recruitment process;
- Permanent update of the recruitment data base and make weekly reports regarding his/her activity;
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
- Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines and other relevant information in the process; develops lessons learnt
A little about you:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources/ Economics/ Social Science;
- Previous experience in recruitment field – minimum 2 years; min 1 year in the IT sector;
- Fluency English; French would be considered an advantage;
- MS Office knowledge.
We also value:
- Communication and persuasion skills;
- Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
- Customer oriented;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.