Junior/Senior Hardware Engineer - Automotive
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Cerinte
● University degree - Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electrotehnics , Mechatronics .
● Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage;
● Knowledge in analog and digital circuits, schematic design tools and in embedded sys. with microcontrollers;
● HW or sys. knowledge/experience (design, calculation, simulation and analysis of HW modules and functions);
● Experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, flex ray bus);
● Knowledge and design according EMC & ESD and thermal design constraints.
● High-Speed Design (signal / power integrity) principles.
The essential duties and responsibilities:
● Design electronic control units/modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the requirements (design of electronic concept, calculations , schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM ).
● Calculate and document worst-case scenarios. Test and define the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria. ;
● Support and coordinate samples for the different optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation;
● Supporting the SW and Test team in developing the embedded SW applications;
● Support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC); PCB layout support, design for EMC & ESD
● Supporting customers, sales teams, production sites, quality and purchasing departments.
●Young and dynamic working environment;
●Professional development opportunities;
●Competitive salary and bonuses;