Production Planning and Client Responsible
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Cerinte
• University degree in a technical or economical field;
• Good knowledge English, German knowledge is considered an advantage;
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar job, preferably in automotive;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Excel) and an ERP program (preferably SAP);
• Good organizational and planning skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scheduling and following the production;
• Drafting the production plan based on the orders received from the clients;
• Constant follow up on the orders launched in production;
• Receives and offers resolution to various orders received from the client;
• Organizes the transport of finished goods and ensures that the correct packaging stock is available;
• Drafts and checks the delivery documents in collaboration with the Shipping Office;
• Supervises the daily deliveries and client requests;
• Interacts with an interdepartmental team : Finance, Quality, Production.
• Young and dynamic working environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and bonuses;
• Meal vouchers.