Technical Solution Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Technical Solution Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programming experience
- 2-4 years’ professional experience in IT industry
- Strong C/C++ skills; C# knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of Web Servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.), Java applications
- Good understanding of at least one relational database (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase), technical skills on Windows, Linux.
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework, VMware, VirtualBox, AWS, Azure etc.
- Good understanding of the market trends and current financial technology is a plus
- Professional experience working with or supporting Summit, Kondor, Opics product and other Treasury and Capital Markets solutions is a big plus
- Customer-centric, detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability of multi-tasking
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills, ability to express complex technical topics in English
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally on short term assignments
- Good client facing and interpersonal skills
- Auto-motivation and Problem solving are key
- Familiarity with a Treasury and Capital Markets solution is highly desirable
As a member of the FusionCapital team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work on our internal and external cloud based Demo Systems and assist in the in the execution of the Go to Market campaigns for our Capital Markets solutions. You’ll be involved in setup, configuration, technical testing of the demo environment, etc.
- Assist the regional Global Solutions team with specific technical configuration requirements as part of the preparation process for client workshops/demos
- Contribute to the Proof of Concept testing, design and execution for the Capital Markets standalone and integrated solutions
- Contribute to the technical proposals
- Software upgrades
- Investigate technical defects and propose adequate solutions
- Create solution design documentation – both internally and externally to the customers – which includes data flow diagrams, description of application components, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with the regional Global Solutions team, Product management, Development, QA, etc.
- Work with, and provide training and assistance for regional Global Solutions team in the designated application areas
- Recommend and document new processes that will result to better day to day operations
The Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team is a group of business and technology professionals qualified with diverse and specialized skills and backgrounds gained with large financial institutions, technology providers and Finastra.
You'll be working on the latest technologies and you’ll be helping banks’ capital markets division transform their technology, simplify their system architecture and streamline their operating model to support growth, optimize cost and lower operational risk.