Service Delivery Manager
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- University degree/College diploma in related field
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing positive change within a Service Management environment
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination skills combined with the ability to create and maintain a sense of urgency across all resolver groups, and to drive and resolve outages in a high-pressure, dynamic, real time environment.
- Solid relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to manage and develop key relationships across Business units, technical teams and customers.
- Ability to handle conflict/difficult situations in a fast-paced dynamic environment, timely delivery and maintain a methodical and calm approach while working under stressful situations. Proven ability to perform and manage priorities within a consistent high-pressure, complex environment.
- Ability to clearly and concisely express information, ideas and or concepts in writing and be able to present information effectively to a wide range of audience using a variety of communication means. Proven ability to summarize complex issues into concise business summaries for both technical and non-technical stakeholders and senior management is crucial.
- Ability to hold technical discussions with customer and internal teams, briefing sessions and phone conferences. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels i.e. in detail with technical staff / providers and in summary with senior management.
- Capacity to influence outcomes, attain results, drive issues to closure, set high standards of performance and pursue challenging goals. Generate regular reports, analyze and identify trends for process improvement as required
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL® v3 Certification desirable. Superior knowledge of the Incident Management, Major Incident & Communication Processes.
- Thorough knowledge of Service Management operations including a strong knowledge of IT best practices, industry trends and customer service
- Available 7/24 for escalations
- Develop and nurture relationships and continue to build trusted customer relationships with functions outside of IT organization via regular monthly meetings and timely, quality communication.
- Manage customer, business and technology expectations in order to communicate to clients as required and ensure swift restoration of service.
- Respond to, assess and action Client escalations in a timely manner. Follow up on post incident root cause and drive for resolution to ensure mitigation and remediation actions are deployed to production as required.
- Provide regular Product health and availability reports and establish, manage and leverage relationships in order to facilitate emergency maintenance &/or changes that require client testing/communication/changes.
- Initiate / drive projects towards cost savings + revenue growth and the product roadmap for your LOB’s.
- Improve Customer experience by ensuring high quality services are provided to Clients with a focus on service quality, customer satisfaction, and productivity.
- Work to ensure timely service restoration and problem resolution of complex and/or high impact incidents, minimize the adverse impact to our customers, and provide communications on root cause and service improvement plans and ongoing updates where required.
- Understand and explain project expectations through Transition to Support activities for new initiatives and ensure proper oversights of ongoing Operations via LOB health dashboards
- Operationalize risk register including tracking and governance.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Director of Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Manager is the key interface between Finastra internal Business contacts on one side and the Technology organization on the other side, contributing to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience.
As a member of the Service Delivery team you will be responsible for the day-to-day service commitments, overall client satisfaction, cost of delivery and SLA performance where Finastra offers Technology as a Product or Service to internal customers that consume any of the federated Infrastructure Services for the broad based management of all Infrastructure Management issues within your assigned Line of Business to ensure the appropriate attention to issues and/or process is being followed.
The Service Delivery Manager role provides insight to the Business on the health of the Infrastructure and Application environments and is responsible for the effective oversight of service delivery related activities. The role will manage and maintain a consistent level of service and best practices to achieve adherence to client Service Level Agreements and will help to establish, grow and nurture the customer-centric culture of the Service Management team.