DevOps Engineer Linux
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer Linux active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
As a DevOps Engineer Linux, within STAID (Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery) Division, you will work on the automation of the infrastructure of Cegeka and our customers. Your working hours will be from Monday to Friday, normal business hours. In rotation, you will perform stand-by shifts, remotely, to cover the critical issues that can arise during weekends and nights.
• +1 year proven experience in Linux system administration
• Notion of programming languages such as Ruby, Python
• You have some affinity with the automation of tasks (with Shell or other scripting language)
• Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
• You have some experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles
• You are a team player
• You like working in a structured way and possess a helicopter view
• You are able to think in function of a certain architecture
• You possess good communication skills
• You can work independent; you are flexible and can cope with stress
• You can communicate in the English language, written and verbal
• A background as a developer, or experience in working together with developers is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies can certainly be of use
• You deploy Linux servers with their applications and maintain them
• You design and maintain scripts for Continuous Integration and automated deployments
• You integrate automated tests in the Continuous Delivery process
• You deliver 3rd line support for end-user incidents
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days in accordance to our internal policies
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots