Accounts Payable Specialist - Error Resolution
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Specialist - Error Resolution active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
- Understand end-to-end the Procure to Pay process in respect with SOD and internal policies;
- Link between P2P departments – provide guidance and support;
- Assist vendors on phone calls and answer email inquiries regarding AP/ P2P related matters like: invoice status, payment details, balance confirmation etc;
- Provide route cause analysis to internal customers (Procurement, Vendor Master, BPO – 3rd party, P2P process owners, Controllers) for AP/P2P situations;
- Assist and support with solving matters related to aged items, blocked invoices, GR/IR, debit balances, down payment requests (supporting team);
- Vendor account reconciliation: receive and reconcile statements from vendors;
- Resolve discrepancies between Vendor statement and our ERP system;
- Follow up activities till End-to-End resolution is provided to internal departments and suppliers;
- Support global P2P projects;
- Prepare and update Standard Operating Procedure – contribute to AP process standardization;
- Generate metrics around its regular tasks.
- Business Degree in Accounting, Economic Studies or a similar area of expertise;
- At least 1 year experience on Accounts Payable;
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area;
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multitasking environment;
- Computer and systems proficiency - strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc), Outlook
- SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Fluent: English;
- Ability to recognize problem areas and their impact in accounting;
- Availability for a full time working schedule.
Other skills and knowledge:
- Team player, willing to help and share information with other team members/departments;
- Flexible to changes;
- Analytical skills.