Payroll Consultant | BPS Services
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree.
• Typically 2-3 years of relevant payroll experience in a medium size or multinational company (experience in HR or accounting firm would be a significant plus);
• Solid statutory payroll and human resources knowledge.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
• Computer literacy (e.g. UCMS Pay, MS Office).
• Able to work independently and take initiative.
• Analytical skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines).
• Team worker, with very good organization and communication skills; flexible and adaptable;
• Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills.
• Customer service orientation.
The business process solutions (BPS) practice helps our clients optimize the performance of important business functions such as accounting, tax, human resources, so that our clients can concentrate their efforts on their own businesses.
• Provide high-quality payroll services to BPS client portfolio (for employees of Romanian or international companies in Romania);
• Calculate salaries, personal income taxes, social security, health insurance contributions; submit all required statements;
• Draft employment contracts, termination and ad-hoc personnel documents; maintain personnel files;
• Communication with clients.