Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Integrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience)
• Experience in Telecommunications Project Management
• Fluent in English and French
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Experience producing software development scope/specification documentation
• Experience/knowledge of telecom environment preferred
• Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles
• Understand technical requirements
• Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
• Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
• Track project plan documents; perform business analysis and scope preparation/writing
• Availability for frequent business trips in Africa (app. 40% of working time).
Manage integration projects through developing, coordinating, and evaluating integration project plans.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accountable for IT integration projects of software. An integration project is an undertaking of managing an IT project requiring the integration of FMS as part of O&M department main platform. (Includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success – on-time delivery, KPI management, internal resources/ clients’ satisfaction)
• Write and maintain updated user manual of the software and mobile application
• Learning and understanding the FMS web application functionalities.
• Project plan documentation including development and updating, some development of use case specifications, as well as the storage and record keeping for future reference
• Working with Camusat collaborators or partners on fit gap analysis and other forms of business analysis
• Training Internal resources to use the software at different level (Supervisor, Administrator, Managers)
• Support/ Troubleshoot (Level 1 and 2) for subsidiaries
• Improve Platform usage and follow up of progress through KPI
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
- Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and technologies
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass and others).