IT Service Desk with Italian (Part time-4 hours/day)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Desk with Italian (Part time-4 hours/day) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
We would like you to have:
• Fluency in Italian and English, both written & spoken (B2-C1 for both);
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Detail-oriented and analytical;
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
● Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations with specific applications;
● Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
● Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation;
● Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
● Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
● Identify and escalate priority issues;
● Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
● Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule;
● Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system;
● Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
● Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
● Address any problems/grievances with the Coordinator/Manager/ that may have an impact on productivity and operations;
● Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.