Embedded Software Developer for Digital Tachographs - CVAM TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Do you want to learn the latest technologies in embedded systems? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Who are we? The Tachograph team in Timisoara is part of the Continental Tachograph group. With locations in Europe and Asia, we continue to develop a mature product and consolidate our leadership position on the market by satisfying customers like Volvo, Daimler, and MAN. We are a young and dynamic team, working in an Agile environment, focused on results, enthusiastic, and motivated by our goals. Why join our team:
* Contribute to innovative solutions and patents in the automotive industry;
* Career development - you have the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive as a developer and an engineer;
* Hands-on job, working with secure controllers;
* Great people, committed to their goal, working as a team;
* You will be lent a helping hand, and a mentor will help you integrate. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person ready to learn and adapt to our team and project. As an Embedded Software Developer, your responsibilities will be to:
* Research, conceive, and develop software, as well as integrate and test own code;
* Emulator and simulator debugging;
* Investigate problems reported by our customers;
* Collaborate with the multi-site team;
* Help solve the problems that might come on the way.
* University Degree (i.e.: Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering) or student in the final year;
* Advanced knowledge of the C/C++ programming language; OOP knowledge is a plus;
* Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Basic understanding of HW schematics;
* Basic knowledge on how to use measurement equipment;
* Fluent English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.