BI Developer expert in ODI
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs BI Developer expert in ODI active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
We are looking for experienced, ambitious Business Intelligence Developer expert in ODI who is excited to be part of a new & growing team in our nearshore locations. You will be part of our development team concentrating specifically on maintaining our Legacy platform used for the most important business daily used reports.
We seek individuals with diverse technical and functional backgrounds and with experience of cross-cultural teams both small & large, virtual and co-located.
• +5 years of relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence
• Highly skilled in Oracle technologies
• +5 years in data warehousing and dimensional modelling
• +5 years of recent experience in SQL and PLSQL development
• +5 years of recent experience in ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ETL tool
• Good knowledge of metadata driven solutions
• Following would be an assets:
o Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
o Data Vault data modelisation and concept
o Experience in Frontend tools such as Cognos and SAP
o Experience in SAP Hana DB
o Agile methodology
• Strong level of spoken and written English. French would be an asset.
• Previous international experience a definite plus
• Strong level of communication and team spirit
• High Autonomy
• Business understanding and ability to communicate easily with the business
• ability to learn quickly new technology as Data Vault
Your excellent customer orientation, combined with strong influencing skills, is what will set you apart from other candidates. If you are a creative thinker, hungry for a new challenge in a very exciting European location then we want to hear from you
o Understand the data structure and meaning in both source and target BI systems
o Identify and assess data sources
o Create source to target mapping
o Apply Business rules as transformations
o Develop the solution following the best practices
o Collaborate with offshore build teams
o Create and execute test scripts
o Perform data reconciliation
o Track and test to Production environment
o Conduct knowledge transfer to sustain organizations