Data Analyst - DaaS CARD System
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that amazing colleague that will support HP to win in the DaaS (Device as a Service) marketplace, by:
• an intense scrutiny of financial results on an ongoing basis,
• facilitating the tools and solutions to complete that financial analysis,
• actively research, extract, transform, and deliver data from various data sources.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
• Ability to take ownership and drive outcomes
• Experience with relational database tools supporting SQL Server
• Experience with Microsoft SQL reporting tools required including SQL
• and don’t forget: a Bachelor’s degree or in course of obtaining & typically 2-3 years work experience
• Excellent MS Office Skills
We’re offering you the opportunity to:
• Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize the user experience
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain database(s)
• Work directly with the DaaS Business to provide technical solutions on gathering data and implement ETL processes
• Run regular reporting and analyses to drive data quality