Invoicing Specialist l Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Invoicing Specialist l Cluj-Napoca active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
As a potential Invoicing Specialist/ Customer Service Representative you:
• Have a bachelor in Economics
• Have a financial admin background
• Speak English – advanced level
• Have very good MS Office skills (Excel advanced)
• Are comfortable with large data sets and analyses
• Have very good communications skills
• Have very good attention to details
As an Invoicing Specialist:
This role will be responsible for the invoicing process, pro-active follow up of deviations and backlogs, communication to customers about the process and about deviations, optimizing and improvement of the process, also increase speed and accuracy of the invoicing process.
The invoicing specialist will also be the problem solver / coach for Customer Services employees involved with invoicing.
• process self-billing invoices
• increase invoicing speed
• create stable & clear processes
• weekly analysis of delays and issues
• push customer to be accurate and timely in providing selfbilling documents
• push to CS to be accurate in Lovos (correct rates & references)
As a Customer Service Representative:
The Customer Service Representative manages the quality and progress of the transport order, by having intensive collaboration with your colleagues from the Transport Departments and of course with our international customers.
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio, ranging from specific customers in the areas of e.g. petrochemical, food industry, automotive, fast moving customer goods (FMCG) and industrial areas.
As a Customer Service Representative you inform our customers proactively about the progress and status of their orders and you will take appropriate action when signaling any deviations or potential problems in the order process. You are responsible for monitoring and managing the transport order. This implies from order entry to the moment of delivery and intervenes if necessary.
Our client is a specialist in a wide range of transport and customer-specific logistics services.