Executive Finance (Spain Location)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Executive Finance (Spain Location) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Good command of English & Spanish;
• Good command of MS office;
• Knowledge regarding taxes and fiscal legislation;
• Accuracy and Analytical Skills
• Result Oriented (sense of urgency - meeting deadlines, TAT’s)
• Team Player (everybody contributes and helps each other to achieve functional goals)
• Innovation and Initiative (willing to do process re-engineering)
• Prioritizing and Organizing Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Honesty and Integrity
• Motivated and Self-Driven
• Decision making
1. Driving operational excellence
• Participates in the related monthly closure activities;
• Ensures the correct circulation and electronic archiving of financial documents;
• Works out and consolidates expense sheets;
• Verfies invoices received and monitors the payments;
• Contributes to income and expenses budget set up;
• Generates monthly reports and provides explanations for significant gaps between budget and actuals;
• Double checks reports accuracy provided to corporate and management;
• Generate cash flow forecast (weekly).
2. Quality Assurance (QA)
• Functions as per QMS procedures;
• Performs Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines;
• Ensures quality targets laid out are met for the processes owned;
• Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement change.
• Is responsible to learn and comply with legal requirements with regards to work safety and security and fire safety;
• Is responsible for accomplish of duties regarding work safety and security and fire safety as defined by authorised persons;
• Is obliged to respect all internal regulations and policies;
• Perform any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence.