Software Build Integration engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Software Build Integration engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- clearcase, git
- Python scripting
- understanding of C/C++
- ability to work in distributed teams
- good communication skills
Owner for integration stream
rebase, resolve merge conflicts,
stream builds validation running automated tests
maintain / update delivery documentation
patch creation, patch validation
interface with multiple SCRUM teams
Deliver the development code inClearCase archive on a iterative basis to the production facility (~ every 3 weeks)
All scripts and tests needed to achieve this integration
Any documentation necessary for the long term maintenance of this activity
Our client is a market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in the
Break out Git archive is used for SW development within the development environment. The production code is maintained in ClearCase. Both of these SW streams need be synced and maintained during the various development cycles. The role of the Software Integrator is to facilitate such an integration.