Development Environment Admin Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Development Environment Admin Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Puppet, Windows client and server
Atlassian (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira)
Bash and Ruby for Puppet development
- commitment to maintain a good functioning development environment
- ability to use a wide variety of tools and a desire to research new ones that can help improve daily work
- ability to work in distributed teams
- good communication skills
Our client is searching for an all-round DevOps engineer, not a 'die hard' infrastructure role or core develop. Someone who is able to maintain the software development environment.
Main work is to develop and maintain automatic configuration infrastructure based on Puppet or to migrate scripts or configuration from SCCM to Puppet.
Our client is a market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in the Netherlands.