Java Developer - full relocation - Netherlands
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
o Java SE - 3+ years working experience
o Unit testing (Junit/Mockito)
o AGILE / SCRUM methodologies
o English language (intermediate or better)
o Good communication skills
o Team player attitude
o Problem solving attitude
o Bachelor's degree
o Desktop applications experience (JavaFX would be ideal)
o Cucumber experience
o Mathematical/Physics background
o Interest to gain domain knowledge(Integrated circuits lithography and metrology)
New features development, unit/functional testing, design
Development is mostly for new features
Development is full-stack.
Our client is market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in Netherlands.
Project scope is development and maintenance of standalone desktop and server based software for Metrology (lithography measurement process) machines.