This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- C# experience for developing PC applications and test cases for our automated test system
- Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio, version control systems and bug tracking tools
- Ethernet protocol experience (UDP, TCP/IP, SNMP, perfect would be: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT knowledge)
- Wireshark knowledge
-PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT
-General Ethernet knowledge: UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP, RSTP, Redundancy protocol
-Embedded development with real time requirements
-Security protocols and encryption
-Developing of PC applications with MS Visual Studio
- Software development for Belden I/O Modules: Stack-Updates (LOM or Source Code), PNO Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Brand-Label Projects and Adaptions, ODVA Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Level 3 Support
One of our major customers in Industrial Networking area is extending his cooperation with Luxoft within a new business area, Industrial Connectivity.
Successful candidates will have the chance to make part from the newly formed team to start the operation with Industrial Connectivity department from Germany in areas like I/O Modules, DCU, Industry 4.0, IOT development
First projects are expected to have the scope in PROFINET and EtherNet/IP protocol areas (Stack-Updates (LOM or Source Code), PNO Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Brand-Label Projects and Adaptions, ODVA Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Level 3 Support)