QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
* 2+ years of hands on experience with software
* 1+ year experience in a programming/scripting language(Python preferred).
* Good knowledge of QA processes and Defect Life Cycle
* Experienced at writing Test Cases, generating Test Data, Test Execution and Test
* Good skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
* Basic understanding of the TCP/IP stack
* Very good written and spoken
* Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed
* Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential
* Linux (Centos)
* Docker & LXC/LXD
* Knowledge of Python programming language is a big plus
* ISTQB Certification is a plus
* Experince with Docker, LXC or LXD
* Experience working with virtualization (KVM)
* Previously working with continuous integration
* Experience working with Git
* Develop automated test cases in Python with in-house developed
* Participate in business requirements review with developers and business
* Prepare Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts for product enhancements and bug
* Perform Functional, System, Integration and Regression
* Participate in daily Scrum activities, and Sprint
* Prepare and maintain QA testing environment and framework written in
* Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to the
* Manage Defect lifecycle through Jira.
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible with the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches and can automate time consuming tasks such as configuration of L2-L3 network devices.
The controller uses microservice architecture, the components will communicate via REST APIs and will also provide a user-friendly web-based user interface on the front-end.
We are looking for a QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for a Linux-based platform, which provides core functionalities to the SDN controller.