Junior C Developer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix/Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
- Problem solving, analytical skills, detail oriented and persevering
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done
1. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
2. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipments
3. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
4. Knowledgeable version control systems (CVS, SVN, clearcase)
5. Experience in tests creation for developed modules
Code development based on a defined
Unit testing of developed
Support for Product Verification activities.
Software development to implement the core and enge features on the latest hardware platforms released by our customer