Regular test automation script developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular test automation script developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Programming: C# Intermediate level
- Experience in software testing, software development
- Soft skills: Highly motivated, team player
- Willingness/Ability to learn and develop solutions
- Experience in Bug-Tracking-Tools is a plus
- Experience with log capturing and analysis
- Linux terminal, CAN, Audio, Ethernet, IP, VLan
- Create new testcases and Test Components in the automation framework
- Run and maintain automated testcases
- Perform code reviews
- Logging & trace analysis
- Hardware setup and maintenance
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance infotainment systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
The project goal is software development and support for a high end embedded infotainment systems.