Python Automation Testing Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- KEY: QA automation background with medium networking skills
- Knowledge of tests automation process test automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Python development language
- Basic Knowledge of virtualization(VMWare ESXi)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Full QA Lifecycle, methodical and analytical approach to testing, attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be self-motivated and a team player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming theory
Applications are invited for the position of QA engineer working in the TeraVM 5G SBA team. This team is responsible for the development of our solutions for testing and monitoring the core of modern telecom Core networks based on 3GPP's 5G Services Based Architecture.
TeraVM 5G SBA is a containerized micro-services solution based on the latest available technologies including Docker, Asynchronous Python, HTTP/2, and OpenAPI. It also leverages our existing Intellectual Property in C/C++, Virtualization, and high scale network simulation, including new developments in all areas.
Working in the TeraVM 5G SBA team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the framework and network functions that integrate our 5G test monitoring solution. This role provides unparalleled exposure to the latest telecom standards and networking technologies.
The TeraVM product is a virtualized test/measurement solution that can emulate/measure millions of application streams. As a solution, TeraVM can be embedded in different test setups: OpenStack / Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Thread Analysis, Video delivery, Network Visualization Function, etc.
Luxoft is engaged with Wireless division in the development of the TerraVM line of products, being fully responsible for the development of a few of the applications that are parts of the TerraVM eco-system.
- Development of automated/manual test cases
- Development and update of test plans
- Development of utility libraries using Python, as part of the test automation framework updates
- Manual/Automated execution of test cases
- Create, track verify defects as part of test case execution
- Identify propose QA process improvements
We are looking for a QA engineer for integrating IP stack IPv4 and IPv6 with management interface.