Test automation for networking products
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Test automation for networking products active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Networking - TCP/
Programming - any language (TCL. Perl, Python, Bash, C, Java etc.)
Creating networking setups: L2, L3
L2 - L7 packet
Linux and Windows servers configuration.
Code development & code updates.
Using the test automation tool for verifying product quality.
Working with the latest technologies and products related to Next Generation Firewall.
Working with lead manufacturer in this domain.
Next Generation Firewall (NGF) is a modern networking devices that incorporates both networking and security features.
It uses Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) methods for doing packet filtering at application, content and user level, is a complex L3 router, L2 switch, Intrusion prevention system etc.
What we do:
- software development for test automation for NGF
- using the test automation software for doing the automated regression
(executing testing code on new versions of SW and HW. Doing the analysis of test results in order to be
able to provide qualitative and quantitative conclusions about the product quality)
- manual testing for areas that cannot be automated