This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development;
- Java Standard Edition (JSE)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- XML Transformations (XSLT, XSD, DTD)
- Unit and Mock Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian)
- Dependency Injection/ Inversion of Control (Spring DI, Jboss Weld, Apache OpenWebBeans et
- Apache Maven
- Stash: GIT Repository Management
- Spoken English language is a must
Nice to Have Skills:
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Web Services (JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Apache Camel
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Perforce Versioning Control
- Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Kanban)
- Continuous Integration
- Agile experience is a plus
- Additional knowledge of financial products is a plus
The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
The aim is to develop applications in order to connect to external financial providers, retrieve the information, process it and send it to Client's system.
There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The project is based on Scrum methodology and adopts TDD and BDD principles. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.