This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development;
- Java Standard Edition (JSE)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- XML Transformations (XSLT, XSD, DTD)
- Unit and Mock Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian)
- Dependency Injection/ Inversion of Control (Spring DI, Jboss Weld, Apache OpenWebBeans et
- Apache Maven
- Stash: GIT Repository Management
- Spoken English language is a must
Nice to Have Skills:
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Web Services (JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Apache Camel
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Perforce Versioning Control
- Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Kanban)
- Continuous Integration
- Agile experience is a plus
- Additional knowledge of financial products is a plus
The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
The aim is to develop applications in order to connect to external financial providers, retrieve the information, process it and send it to Client's system.
There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The project is based on Scrum methodology and adopts TDD and BDD principles. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.