C/C++ Software Developer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- At least 2 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++(including C11) technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programing concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development for IP Stack integration.
As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.