Support Engineer - SDN/NFV solutions
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Support Engineer - SDN/NFV solutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of networking protocols
• Familiarity with Routing and switching technologies
• Familiarity with Data Representation types
• Ability to write different scripts languages as per solutions requirements
• Experience in POSIX-compliant Operating systems such as
• Familiarity with Virtualizations technologies
• Familiarity with Docker Is a Plus
• Experience with Openstack (is a Plus)
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
Reasons to join us
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
This position is intended to provide first line troubleshooting for all components of SDN/NFV platform, based on own criteria and troubleshooting guidelines. It is also responsible for interacting to multiple technical support teams, owning problems resolution up to service restorations only exit
The work is organized based on three fixed 8h-shifts to cover also the night and
The shifts distribution is:
06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00
On average, this work implies:
hifts / week (1 is night shift (rotation) ( mimax 160 worked hours/month)
weekend shifts (Sat or Sun) / month (1 is night shift)
- 25% for night work
- 50% for weekend for
- 75% for night weekend work