SDN/NFV Network Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs SDN/NFV Network Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Network Automation
• Agile Processes such as Scrum
• Git software repository skills
• Open Source software such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework,
• Linux Admin and Shell scripting
• Programing Languages such as Python, SQL,
• Virtualization such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
• Juniper Products such as MX, EX, SRX, Contrail,
• Networking Standards such as NFV, SDN
• VNF on-boarding and testing
• Fluent in English
• Network Implementation & Test Automation ("NITA")
• Juniper Event Driven Infrastructure ("JEDI") platform
• Linux Admin
• Hands on practice using OpenStack
• Support of Juniper Customer solutions. This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals. Support is using standard Juniper Technical Assistance Center ("JTAC") processes, tools and SLAs. This will include investigating, documenting and resolving software
Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes.
• Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps integration.
• Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding.
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure Manager.
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.