Regular QA with networking
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular QA with networking active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
The best candidate would be a networking tester (QA) engineer - preferably with experience in running and creating automated
- Basic networking skills: TCP / IP, Layer 4-7 protocols, Switching, Routing (Cisco Certifications are a plus)
- Understanding of testing principles and QA skills. Experience with designing, creating and executing Test Plans and Test Cases, bug isolation and
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Good communication in English, both speaking and writing
- Scripting skills are a plus; any programming / scripting language experience is good; TCL / Python / Spirent iTest
You will be part of the Product Verification team and you are expected to:
Provide input for Functional Specifications
Design and create Test Cases and Test Plans for different Features
Execute manual test cases for New Feature and Regression
Maintain Test documentation
Configure test setup and perform troubleshooting activities
Root cause isolation. Bugs / Problems reporting with accurate description, steps to reproduce, associated
Develop and maintain automation infrastructure and automated scripts
Run and debug automated regression
Test data review and script code review
Report progress and results of the tasks performed periodically (to team and management)
Providing Software Quality Assurance services for Layer 4-7 Security and Testing solution:
- Manual testing
- Test case automation
- Regression testing
Tools used for test case automation: TCL, Python, Selenium, Spirent iTest.