This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions).
• Demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Demonstrable experience of driving solution implementation from analysis and design through all delivery phases.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices.
• Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures.
• Fluent and efficient in creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales pitches.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• 5+ years hands on Java development experience (including Java EE, Spring, myBATIS).
• Experience with Java application servers (including Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic).
• 1+ years hands on development experience with Oracle database.
• Proven data modelling experience.
• Familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS, event store.
• 3+ years hands on experience with a major web application framework (ideally AngularJS).
• Excellent knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe).
• Clear & confident technical communication skills in English
• Work together with our architect/analyst colleagues and abroad to define and implement solution components for Automotive Platforms.
• Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Platform , both back-end and front-end.
• Proactively identify and promote improvements and optimizations.
• Participating and leading design workshops.
• Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
• Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
• Working in teams following agile development practices.
• Interacting with clients to design and implement appropriate technical solutions.
• Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities.
• Working with remote client resources.
• Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.