This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions).
• Demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Demonstrable experience of driving solution implementation from analysis and design through all delivery phases.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices.
• Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures.
• Fluent and efficient in creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales pitches.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• 5+ years hands on Java development experience (including Java EE, Spring, myBATIS).
• Experience with Java application servers (including Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic).
• 1+ years hands on development experience with Oracle database.
• Proven data modelling experience.
• Familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS, event store.
• 3+ years hands on experience with a major web application framework (ideally AngularJS).
• Excellent knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe).
• Clear & confident technical communication skills in English
• Work together with our architect/analyst colleagues and abroad to define and implement solution components for Automotive Platforms.
• Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Platform , both back-end and front-end.
• Proactively identify and promote improvements and optimizations.
• Participating and leading design workshops.
• Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
• Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
• Working in teams following agile development practices.
• Interacting with clients to design and implement appropriate technical solutions.
• Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities.
• Working with remote client resources.
• Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.