Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and
Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
•Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
• Banking experience
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site