KPMG TransFormation. Today a student, tomorrow a professional.
You are looking to make the best career decision that you can. And this is an important moment in your professional life. Our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Check out where you can find our name:
— The 2017 Most Desired Employers Survey, powered by Catalyst.
— The Best Companies to Work for list, issued by Fortune.com.
— The Coolest Consultancy Firm in Romania – Forbes Coolest Brands, published by Forbes Romania.
We think that one of the secrets of our popularity is that we constantly seek to design a matching environment for your career expectations. You will be offered amazing professional challenges, a varied career with the chance to work with clients from a wide range of industries and develop numerous skills, the opportunity to use the latest technology to serve clients’ needs, supportive and friendly colleagues and remarkable career development opportunities. This is how we describe working for one of the biggest companies in the world.
Show us you have what it takes to join our Internship Program in Audit.
You are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for a great start for your career. If these sound like you, then we might be a match!
We are looking for:
- Top student in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline (3rd year bachelor degree and 1st or 2nd year master degree)
- Good knowledge of English
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Judgment & decision-making
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work
You’re about to start your life-time experience as an Audit Intern and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.