Solution Specialist SAP SRV Insurance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Specialist SAP SRV Insurance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
- Degree or tertiary qualified in a Business, IT or Management discipline;
- Strong leadership, communication and management experience ability to influence outside of immediate area of control;
- A track record of leading teams of people, effective delegation and demonstrating strong motivational and management skills;
- Strong experience in SAP Insurance, in particular modules of FS-PM (Policy Management) and FS-CM (Claim Management);
- Previous experience with LAE (Lease Accounting Engine) is a plus;
- Previous ABAP development experience, BRF+ and knowledge of object orientated programming and design patterns is a plus;
- Desirable to have skills and experience across other SAP processes outside of their area of expertise (SRM, CRM, FI-CA, BI/BW, SAP HANA Analytics, Enterprise Portal, PI);
- Extensive experience in business and leasing controls, processing and reporting systems using SAP;
- C_FSIINS_66 or more recent certification is a plus;
- Project manage, design, code and configure all system changes introduced within the SAP FS-PM, FS-CD and FS-CM domain and own the delivery of improvements and resolution of system issues to the relevant team/s ;
- Support the LeasePlan business with full service leasing systems expertise, transactional interfacing, reporting and trouble-shooting skills'
- Develop Functional Specifications and estimates for enhancements required as part of the lifecycle of Change Requests/Projects impacting the solution domain, while assessing opportunities to improve how the business process is deployed on the SAP landscape in line with CLS objectives ;
- Manage and prioritize break/fixes, Minor Enhancements and workarounds relating to the SAP landscape in order to meet the best business outcomes;
- Improve the LeasePlan CLS offering by introducing latest technology advances, providing a intuitive user experience whilst integrating new LeasePlan products;
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and business users to gather information, understand challenges, playback design proposals or triage escalated issues;