Junior Financial Analyst - Contractor Role
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Junior Financial Analyst - Contractor Role active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Good verbal and written communication in English. German is a plus.
• Analytical and organizational skills (missing deadlines might have costs impact to the company)
• Very good MO Excel knowledge (macros is a plus, manage complex spreadsheets)
• Show confidence
• Result oriented and committed to deliver
• Previous experience in Compensation area is a plus
• Coordinate the Target Letter specific process for Germany, which implies project management and close collaboration with local German teams and other teams
• Ensure accurate and timely communication of the Target Letter to the German Sales employees
• Offer support to the Compensation Planning team with various and critical data reporting at EMEA level
the role offers a 1-year contract with view to extension