Resource Deployment Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs Resource Deployment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
- excellent communication skills
- organized and alert
- able and inclined to analyze measurements/metrics data in order to provide quantitative insights into the effectiveness/quality/productivity/ of a certain area of the work performed.
- able and inclined to collaborate across matrix organizations in order to bring resources together to address significant issues, e.g., partner with legal, procurement, and finance as required.
- able to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs.
- able to articulate competing points of view, conflicts of interest and competing alternatives.
- experienced in conflict resolution
- inclined to review and include lessons learned and best practices into the definition of future staffing solutions.
Defines and documents the staffing solution/fulfillment plan for each position including expected source of the candidate and estimated start date.
Defines and manages together with project management and practice leadership backfill/replacement requirements for existing practitioners.
Prioritizes, proposes and confirms candidates
Creates creative staffing solutions including rotations of internal resources and training and shadow programs.
Works with projects and supply channels to make sure positions are properly tagged, filled, and closed, including maintenance of staffing plans, assignments, and project on-boarding / off-boarding.
Applies IBM WW staffing policy and process to enable the successful delivery of a client's solutions