At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Provide pro-active legal support and advice to the business units and key stakeholders in Romania as well as to the International Allianz Technology Legal Team and to assist in achieving their core strategic objectives while appropriately managing legal topics and the corporate structure of the Allianz Technology group.
- Provide advice to senior level management on legal and regulatory issues. Advise all divisions and departments on litigation and non-litigation matters involving all the relevant and applicable laws;
- Liaise and work closely together with the Legal Team of Allianz Technology in Munich and with the international Legal Team, in particular regarding Corporate topics;
- Draft and review various types of documentation including non-disclosure agreements, powers of attorney, notifications to local authorities, statutes and resolutions of the Board of Management of the Allianz Technology Group entities;
- Prepare, review and/or align with related stakeholder the documentation to be submitted for approval to the Board of Management regarding corporate topics;
- Liaise and prepare appointments with public notaries, update the commercial register, grant powers of procuration and amend local statutes;
- Local and international point of contact for Corporate topics;
- Review different commercial and procurement contracts and other related legal documents and ensure compliance of Company's internal risk parameters and achievement of business objectives;
- Liaise with relevant departments, at local and international level, to ensure that where Corporate, Statutory, Compliance and other Legal risks are identified, action plans are drawn up and progress is made to always mitigate all external and internal risks;
- Policy development: review and take corrective actions on legal implications of internal policies and procedures. Review and draft internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with Statutory, Legal and Corporate requirements;
- Raise red flags/ make recommendations to other members of the Legal Department;
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct trainings and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- At least 10+ years of post-qualification experience;
- Experience in working in-house with a multi-national company or with a reputable law firm with responsibility for review, drafting;
- Exposure to Corporate Law/ Labour Law/ Immigration Law/ Financial Acts/Taxation matters would be preferred;
- Experience in corporate legal activities;
- Management experience as team leader in the legal function or as General Counsel in an international company is a plus;
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Very good English;
- German (e.g. communication with German Notary, commercial register);
- Legal qualification;
- Capacity to enforce governance;
- Prepared to go through archived documents and find the way forward;
- Long-term engagement;
- Capacity to learn on a fast peace.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.