Customer and Sales Catalog Specialist - Spanish
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
• customer support, training and communication
• supporting Sales Operations and Sales Force Departments,
• E-Catalogue Management
• mastering the metrics control and reporting
• a high sense of ownership and independence
• your ability to understand complex business setup and challenge status quo
• your passion for virtual PC hardware configuration & consultancy
• an excellent Spanish and English
• an outstanding customer focus (internal and external)
• the secret of problem-solving
• the master of excel and data analysis
• the motivation to build relationship across teams and cultures
• and don’t forget: a Bachelor’s degree or in course of obtaining & typically 2-3 years work experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain and Exposure to/familiarity with e-commerce platforms/virtual PC hardware
We’re offering you the opportunity to:
• coordinate the E-Catalogue & portal setup and maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements
• be key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters.
• be consultant for B2B and for Sales Department.
• manage simplified deals. Setup users and user access.
• provide customized portal training.
• provide guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists
• support ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.