Junior DevOps Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior DevOps Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are passionate about DevOps and have:
• Maintain a high level of availability of the application environments
• Resolve and/or assist in any production incidents
• Interact & work with the projects team members located in other countries
• Coordinate with other stakeholders for deploying releases into production environments. This will be a planned weekend activity (1-2 times per month – spread across the team members;
• Organize, coordinate, setup and maintain all development & testing environments required by our teams
• Debug & resolve incidents relating to non-production environments
IT Experience & Skills:
• Hands-on experience on UNIX, UNIX-shell programming;
• Basic exposure to build, SCM processes & release management
• Basic knowledge on Oracle-DB & SQL
• Analysis & troubleshooting of performance of systems and infrastructure
• Exposure to environment’s management: setup, application deployments, server refresh, DB deployments
• Ability to quickly grasp on new concepts & learn new DevOps & CI tools
Nice to have:
• Perl scripting
• Hands-on experience on SVN/Maven/Nexus
• Hands-on experience on Jenkins/Chef/Docker
• Basic knowledge of technical aspects of the business application
• Be able to work in shift timings (9am to 6pm and 10am to 7pm Bucharest Time)
• Work in the weekends for planned production deployments & releases. This activity is estimated to 1-2 times in a month, depending on the internal team’s scheduling.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
• Being part of the team will facilitate you the development of the programming skills and will provide you an opening into a wide range of DevOps tools and mindset