Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
The AWS Administrator will be part of the Infrastructure Support team who will represent the Level 3 in charge with diagnosing and fixing complex issues together with Level 2 teams, working on fixes and enhancements, patching of OS and application products, capacity planning and capacity management.
The team is responsible for assessing system requirements, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of all the systems involved. The application it uses IBM MQ and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on an active/active cloud based clustered architecture.
If you have:
• 1+ years of experience with: AWS cloud computing, use, installation, support and troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux and containerization
• Experience with Network Administration, Jenkins, Bash scripting/Ansible
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience
• Analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
• AWS Certification and/or EFK experience is a plus
Our future colleague will oversee:
• AWS administration
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host servers troubleshooting and support tasks
• Red Hat OpenShift troubleshooting and support tasks
• Troubleshooting networking problems
• Automation of deployments
• Red Hat relationship management – raising tickets and chasing their resolution
• Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
• Being part of the team will facilitate you the development of the programming skills and will provide you an opening into a wide range of DevOps tools and mindset