Change Management Lead for Transformation Projects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HP Inc. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Change Management Lead for Transformation Projects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that fabulous colleague that will manage the transformation projects by:
ensuring strong project/ program governance
managing change journeys (communication & training)
fostering relationships with external and internal stakeholders
First level university degree, advanced university degree preferred.
3+ years of proven experience in Project Management (certification is a plus)
Excellent English Language Skills ( a second European language is a plus)
Great communication skills (internal & external, training, support)
Ability to manage multiple processes and stakeholders
Agility and fast pace at in-depth understanding internal business processes and policies.
We’re offering you the opportunity to:
• Use your project management knowledge and experience to deliver top notch projects/ programs around EMEA Region and World Wide
• Manage, coach, develop and lead the project team allocated
• Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success
• Be the driving force behind motivating all action owners to complete tasks according to due dates and task dependencies
• Develop and implement MoC and Communication Strategies ((emails, websites, training, etc.) for large scale corporate initiatives targeting internal & external stakeholders all around EMEA Region and World Wide
• Be the finance mind master and monitor & control project financials, oversee project costs and expenses