System Test Engineer - Columna Cura Team
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
Our latest product within healthcare IT is the citizen record Columna Cura, which is the web and app solution of the future for the field of healthcare and social care. Columna Cura is currently operational and has already been purchased by more than 30 Danish municipalities. We have just started the task of porting the existingAndroid app to iOS.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the users of Columna Cura by
making your mark on the finished solution, which will ultimately be further developed for the web, Android and iOS.
You will be part of an agile and self-motivated project team with over 100 skilled colleagues in total, where you will have responsibility for a broad range of tasks. All teams are full stack, and work together supporting development and support on web, Android and IOS.
Technologies/ tools/ frameworks:
• 3-5 years of experience with software test
• Experience with review of product requirements, functional specs and designs specs in order to identify testcases and establish mapping of requirements
• Experience with risk based test derived from PRA (Product Risk Analysis)
• Documented experience with establishing testing depth and use of different test design techniques
• Experience with ISTQB and TMAP
• Experience as agile tester in SCRUM teams / SAFe
• Creative and proactive mindset
• Strong analytical skills
• Extrovert and used to co-operating closely with the development organisation.
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you:
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of
Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours
In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for introduction and on boarding. The stay in Denmark is required in order to attend course in processes and tools and to be acquainted with the team