Compensation & Benefits Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HRS Romania active
View all jobs Compensation & Benefits Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Romanian;
- Excellent reporting, analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong team player;
- Project management;
- Experience with MS Office tools;
- High quality and accurate understanding of HR services;
- Strong experience of managing total reward principles and how to apply C&B solutions from both a strategic and operational perspective;
- Analytics & interpretation of data.
- Manages the overall compensation processes (salary structure settings, salary surveys, job evaluation, headcount & salary budgeting) for the Studio, including the annual salary review and other incentive programs;
- Provides analytical support in the development, implementation, communication and administration of compensation systems;
- Researches, designs and implements C&B plans in order to determine the positioning of the company in comparison to the relevant pay market and identifies the actions needed to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness aligned with business strategy and objectives;
- Partnering with the Business to support the development of the compensation and benefits strategy;
- Analyzes the budgetary impact of the various decisions for the implementation of the compensation and benefits plans and proposes, as appropriate, measures for their efficiency;
- Reviews compensation policies to ensure continued alignment with legislation and best practices;
- Leads the C&B and Payroll team and manages development projects related to - - Compensation & Benefits, HR Admin and Payroll Processes;
- Works collaboratively with other HR, Finance, Cost Control, Legal to advance and manage financial and compensation planning activities;
- Provides subject matter expertise, insight, and understanding to the business;
- Develops benefit programs, practices and policies within the studio by applying methodologies and techniques to improve people engagement and work environment;
- Participates in the organizational design in defining or changing organizational structures in line with the company strategy
For one of our clients, one of the largest game development global companies, we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Lead who will coordinate all aspects of compensation processes for Romania.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 2-3 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.