The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
We expect you to
- Hold a university degree preferably in business, engineering, consultancy, quality management or other similar disciplines;
- Have previous experience with consultancy projects, preferred performance management, quality, process, six sigma, lean etc.
- Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting, negotiating and closing sales;
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
- Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Excel in written and verbal English;
- Be available for travel both at local and international level.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop content for existing and future courses;
- Facilitate workshops and training courses in both open and in-house format;
- Design and implement performance management / process management / quality management / six sigma / lean and other related advisory services across organizations;
- Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients, to enhance business development;
- Develop and maintain relationships with national and international companies;
- Attend sales meetings with clients in order to present the company’s products and services, discuss business related issues and propose collaboration projects according to the clients’ needs.