This role will be responsible to support the Global Finance and Sales organization to support business in providing financial support to the Channels organization. The analyst provides management reporting, decision making and analytical support to the business leadership team by monitoring performance of Channel Partners. Key part of the responsibility is to collaborate with business stakeholders to define new metrics and help drive business performance. Some of the key responsibilities for this role are listed below.
- Calculation of the External Commissions due to active Channel Partners
- Validate that all commissions paid are to partners with an active contract
- Ensure all commission and rebate payments are withheld until all conditions are meet by related partner
- Provide support with analysis and analytics of incurred costs within the Sales and Channels organization
- Collaborate with business partners to define new metrics that will help drive business performance
- Support monthly finance MOS for Global Channels + Sales groups.
- Minimum of a university degree with a major in Business/Accountancy/Finance
- Experience of providing financial support to Sales/ Commercial managers in a product business is a plus
- Proactive approach, capable of working on own initiative
- Highly analytical, logical and systematic
- Problem solving mindset
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Business fluent English; any other European language a plus
- Able to communicate with ease and address the needs of different interest groups (functions)
- Sales Force and SAP knowledge a plus