ONG Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ONG Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
The project manager assigned to coordinate it should be a highly motivated professional, focused on growing our partnership with NGOs and specialized associations. He/she should have a raised ability to prioritize the workload, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and to coordinate the whole activities and events agreed for the whole year.Responsabilitati
• Review the action plan agreed for 2019 and supervise the implementation of all activities;
• Work closely with the CSR responsible in order to avoid overlapping actions and include everything in the same plan for 2019;
• Be the main contact point, both internally – for the other members of the team, the board committee and the project owner – and externally – for all the NGOs and partners;
• Implement all the actions agreed for 2019 with the Marketing team and the CSR responsible;
• Work closely with the Marketing team and the external PR agency to promote the new project and the agreed activities, both internally and externally;
• Ensure close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results;
• Work closely with the Training team for assuring the accuracy of the trainings provided under the umbrella of this project;
• Build and coordinate a static team of volunteers inside the company;
• Work closely with all current NGOs and associations with which we have already built a partnership;
• Develop new partnership with Universities, High schools and NGOs, based on the activities decided for 2019;
• Be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
• Be responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on a monthly basis.
• Be responsible for reviewing contracts, invoices and legal documents signed with partners.
Important skills required
• Proficiency in English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, relationship management and empathy;
• Analytical skills to assess the scope, the resources needed and the success of the project;
• Public Relations skills for communicating clearly, crafting statements carefully, answer questions or otherwise inform the public and others about the project’s progress;
• +2 years of proven working experience with NGOs;
• Experience in the education or green area;